1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
This website is owned by the company “THINK PIPE LINE, SLU”, registered in Spain under number B17916883.
Registered office: Cintaires 9-bajos,08242, Manresa (Barcelona).
Commercial Registry of Girona, volume 2496, Folio 73, inscription 1, section 9, page 42448.
2. What personal data do we collect?
In order to provide you with the products or services you request, we will ask you for certain personal information. For example, when making purchases, creating a personal account or contacting our Customer Service. This personal data includes:
– Contact information, including name, email, phone number, shipping and billing address.
– Login and account information.
– Payment or credit card information.
– Personal data such as sex, age and cranial measurements, if applicable.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the website registration form to be completed by the user are strictly necessary to fulfill your request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to THINK PIPE LINE, SLU are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them, if necessary.
On the other hand, we also collect through cookies data about navigation and use of our website.
3. For what purpose do we process your data?
The user authorizes and gives express consent to THINK PIPE LINE, SLU for the processing of personal data for the following purposes: performs the collection of data necessary for the provision of its services. The data collected are used in the following manner:
– Provide information requested by the User through the contact form. Resolve any type of question or doubt about the services and products of THINK PIPE LINE, SLU.
– Order management and follow-up. Your data will be used to provide you with the product or service you have requested. We will use your contact information to communicate information regarding your order, as well as to help you resolve any problems or questions.
– To comply with our legal obligations and requirements made by public agencies.
– To improve our products and services. Your personal data may be used to learn about your satisfaction with our products and services as part of our improvement process, to provide you with commercial information about services that may be of interest to you or to carry out our informative work. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe option in the communication you received.
4. With whom we share your personal information
We may share your personal information with the following recipients:
– Third parties that support our Services, such as: IT services, management of the virtual infrastructure, management of marketing actions, spam detection services (Akismet), etc.
– Any law enforcement or regulatory agency where there is a legal obligation to share your data.
In any case, when sharing your personal data with third parties we will always ensure that we have the appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place to protect it.
5. Your rights
The user may contact Customer Service or access his or her account on the website at any time to review and update his or her personal information. You may also exercise the right to oppose, cancel the data, and/or limit the processing under the terms and conditions provided for in the RGPD. You can contact Customer Service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +34 938773324.
If you have an account on this site, you may request that we delete any personal information we have about you about him. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.
6. Protection and management of your personal data
THINK PIPE LINE, SLU maintains security levels of personal data protection and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by the user through the website, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
THINK PIPE LINE, SLU undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to confer them a safe treatment in their handling.
7. How long we keep your data
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing for which they have been provided and at most the time that the applicable regulations provide for the purpose, provided that the user or interested party has not revoked his consent. In any case, when the use of the data provided is not necessary or the consent has been revoked, the data will remain blocked, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities for the purpose of meeting possible legal responsibilities. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be deleted.
Last updated: May 2, 2022.