Best fit for premature baby with head circumference less than 37 cm. It is specially designed to provide best support to undeveloped cervical area and reduce pressure at the back of premature baby’s skull.
IMPORTANT! Use in the incubator only under doctor/nurse supervision.
Also for prevention of flat head syndrome for full term newborns or young babies with head circumference less than 37cm.
Safety is certified by TUV Rheinland, Bureau Veritas and other third party laboratories.
XS Mimos Pillow
Dimension: 28 (L) x 20 (W) x 3,5 (H) cm
Note! Pillow cover is NOT included; pillow can be used with or without Mimos Cover. For easy maintenance and keep the cleanliness of pillow we recommend using the pillow with cover.
Mimos® baby pillow is made of 100% soft and flexible 3D spacer fabric. Spacer fabrics are special textiles that offer designed qualities for pressure relief as well as regulation of heat and moisture.
Mimos pillow is only for positional asymmetries
Mimos pillow only helps with positional asymmetries and will not be effective to other cranial diseases like synostosis. Therefore we always recommend to see a physiotherapist if your baby has developed a flathead, to get a treatment plan and locate the cause to the flat head.
Using the mimos Pillow
- Always place the baby on the back to sleep unless recommended by a qualified doctor, neurosurgeon or physical therapist (for example post-surgery, prolonged immobilization, etc.).
- The head should be placed centered on the pillow cavity with the narrow part of the pillow under the neck.
- We recommend turning the pillow over every day to prolong the life and keep it in the best shape.
- Machine wash in gentle wash program (20 degrees)
- Use a delicates laundry bag to protect the pillow.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.