In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), users are informed of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by THINK PIPE LINE, SLU and that, under its responsibility, it is properly registered in the General Data Protection Registry.
For more information about the protection of your personal data, please visit: https://www.aepd.es.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The company THINK PIPE LINE, SLU is responsible for the treatment of tour personal data. Registered within the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, with Tax Identity Nº. B17916883.
Domiciled in: Doctor Fleming Avenue 13B; 6º 92, 17250 Platja d’Aro (Girona) – SPAIN
Phone: +0034 938773324
The MIMOS website refers to any of the following websites:
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN?
In order to provide the products or services requested, we will require you to give us certain personal information. For example, when you purchase a product or create a personal account in our website, and when you contact with our Customer Service.
This personal data includes:
- Contact information, including name, email, telephone number, shipping address and billing address.
- User and account information.
- Payment or credit card information.
- Data concerning sex, age and cranial measurements, if required.
In the registration form of the website that must be completed by the user, the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are strictly necessary to meet your request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to THINK PIPE LINE, SLU is true and is responsible for the communication of any modification thereof, if applicable.
3. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Some personal data is necessary in order to provide you with our products and services. The collected data is used for the following purposes:
- Management and tracking of orders. Your data will be used to provide the product or service requested. We will use your contact data to give you information about your purchase, as well as to help you resolve any problem or doubt.
- To improve our products and services. Your personal data may be used to know your satisfaction with our products and services, to provide you commercial information that may be of your interest or to conduct our educational task. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in our communications.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We may share your personal data with:
- Third-party service providers that support our services (e.g. IT services, virtual infrastructure management, marketing activities management, etc.).
- Any body responsible for enforcing the law or regulatory body, where there is a legal obligation to share your data.
In any case, when your personal data is shared with third parties, we will always ensure that there is the security and the adequate contractual guarantees to protect them.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
Please note that, at any time, you can contact the Customer Service or access your personal account in the website in order to review and/or update your personal data. You can also exercise your rights of opposition, cancellation and/or limitation of data treatment under the terms and conditions provided in the RGPD.
You can contact the Customer Service by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling at +34 938773324.
6. PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT MEASURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THINK PIPE LINE, SLU maintains the security levels of personal data protection and has established al the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the data provided by the user through the website, with no prejudice to inform that internet security measures are not impregnable.
In accordance to the applicable legislation, as well as to grant a safe handling, THINK PIPE LINE, SLU undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding to the personal data contained in the automated file.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal data will be held while there is a commercial relationship or during the time required to comply legal obligations.
8. COOKIES and IPs
THINK PIPE LINE, SLU does not use spamming techniques and will only process the data that the user transmits through the electronic forms enabled in this Website or emails.
9. POLICY UPDATES
THINK PIPE LINE, SLU keeps the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices. In any case, users will be previously informed of the changes that occur in it.
Last update: May 25th, 2018