- Anti-Suffocation Certification - by TÜV Rheinland
- Airflow safety Tested - by Bureau Veritas
- CO2 Rebreathing safe
- European Safety Certification - EN 71-1 “Safe for children 0-3 years”
- International Quality Standard for medical devices - ISO 13485
- Class I Medical Device in accordance with the European Legislation - CE Marking
- Textile Safety Certification Oeko-Tex® 100 - Free of harmful chemicals “Safe for babies”
Mimos® relieves and distributes the pressure under the baby’s head while it grows. During the first months of life, the baby’s head grows at a high velocity but the growth rate slows down gradually, which is why the improvement is better when Mimos® is used during the first six months of life. However, until the fontanels close, there is still the possibility of correcting the cranial asymmetry. The extent to which Mimos will be able to correct the deformity will depend on several factors such as the cranial morphology itself, the severity of the asymmetry, the baby’s age and growth rate of the skull, which can vary between babies.
It is important to obtain a treatment plan from a professional (pediatrician, osteopath and/or physiotherapist) which will allow you to follow-up the evolution.